We are looking for a Creative Front-end developer
We’re an innovative agency located in the heart of Oslo. Together with the two best advertising agencies in Norway (TRY and POL) we create creative and effective digital solutions — where we always strive to push the limits of technology. The people that work here are a mix of developers, designers, producers, 3D artists and motion animators.
We’ve been a part of creating transatlantic expeditions, moved the user from their living room into the rainforest, given robots personalities and made real estate purchasing beautiful. We love being out of our comfort zones and we’re looking for someone who shares that set of mind. Someone who likes finding new and creative ways to solve problems and share ownership in our projects. Someone who works well in a team of other creative minds.
What we expect:
- You write semantic HTML5 and modular css as if they were your native tongue.
- You’re used to working with git.
- You know your way around build systems such as webpack.
- You’ve used frameworks such as React.
- You have an eye for animations and know how to handle your timing functions.
- You’ve been experimenting with WebGL or at least would like to.
- You care about performance/modularity/readability and maintainable code.
- You enjoy being challenged and want to create extraordinary things on the web.
What we offer:
- A creative working environment where you’d work tightly together with our designers, 3d*artists and animators.
- Challenging projects where our customers both have the means and will to create new and exciting projects.
- Lunch made by our own chef everyday.
- 6 weeks vacation.
- A competitive salary.
- Social events and yearly trips to everything from the beautiful Norwegian nature or cities abroad.
- Lots of exciting gadgets and hardware, an opportunity to experiment with IoT. Want to test out and build for VR? We have our own HTC Vive.
- And our own beer brewery that you can take part in!
Take a look at some of our projects at Awwwards
We would love to hear from you If this sounds interesting, feel free to send us an email with a few words about yourself and maybe some code samples (codepen, github account or similar) and we’ll invite you over for a cup of coffee!